The Gozo Aqueduct is an aqueduct on the island of Gozo, Malta. It was built by the British between 1839 and 1843 to transport water from Għar Ilma in the limits of Kerċem to the capital Victoria. A reservoir was built within the ditch of the Cittadella to store water which most probably stored water coming from the Citadella itself. An obelisk was built near the reservoirs to commemorate the opening of the aqueduct.
The aqueduct was eventually closed and it was replaced by a system of pipes and electrical pumps. The aqueduct is now in ruins, but some of the arches still stand.